Hanover Explosive – International Fireworks Competition 2021
Book the all-round carefree package for the International Fireworks Competition with admission ticket and overnight stay.
The best pyro technicians from all over the world compete against each other at the International Fireworks Competition. This event is a combination of music, drama and fireworks and will take place in Hanover’s Royal Herrenhausen Gardens.
Hours before the competition starts, there is a colourful supporting programme.
Your package includes:
- 2 x overnight stays in a double room
- 2 x breakfast buffet
- 1 x bottle of wine and snack in your room
- 2 x admission tickets for the International Firework Competition
- Parking place at the hotel
Arrangement – Price:
- EUR 99.50 per person in a double room classic
- EUR 109.50 per person in a double room comfort
The arrangement also is bookable for a single room. Additional costs for single room use is EUR 40.00.
That means EUR 139.30 for a single room classic and EUR 149.50 in a single room comfort.
The arrangement also is available for one overnight stay only:
- EUR 139.00 for two persons in a double room classic for one night,
- EUR 95.00 per single room classic for one night.
Upon request we can offer you our newly modernised single or double room premium with box spring bed and modern rain shower.
ATTENTION! The respective dates are only bookable up to five weeks before arrival. Please take notice of the respective deadline! The following dates are bookable:
- Team Europe on 21.08.2021 = 20.08.2021 – 22.08.2021 stay in the hotel
Deadline (last chance to book): 23.07.2021
- Team Africa on 04.09.2021 = 03.09.2021 – 05.09.2021 stay in the hotel
Deadline (last chance to book): 30.07.2021
- Team America on 18.09.2021 = 17.09.2021 – 19.09.2021 stay in the hotel
Deadline (last chance to book): 13.08.2021
- Team Australia on 02.10.2021 = 01.10.2021 – 03.10.2021 stay in the hotel
Deadline (last chance to book): 27.08.2021
- Team Asia on 16.10.2021 = 15.10.2021 – 17.10.2021 stay in the hotel
Deadline (last chance to book): 10.09.2021